Terms and Conditions of Website Use
In using and purchasing goods or services from NuMaps website, Your agreement is with NuMaps.
All of the Content featured or displayed on the Website is owned by NuMaps, its related bodies corporate or content providers. Following are the terms that govern Your use of the Website and any material available from it. Please read these terms before You continue to use the Website, associated software (including viewers, demonstrations etc) or purchase anything from NuMaps. Your continued use of the Website will make the terms into a binding contract between You and NuMaps regarding such use.
IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYER, THE LICENSE GRANTED AND RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS RECITED HEREIN APPLY TO YOUR EMPLOYER AS WELL AS TO YOU AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR EMPLOYER. SHOULD YOU CEASE WORKING FOR YOUR EMPLOYER, YOUR EMPLOYER MAY CONTINUE TO OPERATE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
In these terms and conditions:
- 'NuMaps' means the business entity NuMaps (ABN ).
- The 'Website' means content provided under any domain or subdomain owned and operated by NuMaps (including the layout of the Website, graphic design elements of the web site pages, underlying code elements and any text, graphics, sounds, animated elements or other content of the Website).
- 'You' means a party who uses the Website .
- 'Content' means all of the content featured or displayed on the Website, including, but not limited to, Digital Images, Software and all other text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software.
- 'Invoice' means an invoice sent to You in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 'Software' means any software program or code provided by NuMaps in order to support the use of the Website or to view maps and acssociated content.
NuMaps limits its liability to You
You may have certain rights and remedies available to You in relation to the provision by NuMaps of goods and services on the Website under the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar state and territory legislation in Australia which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Basic Rights"). Except as provided by the Basic Rights:
- All other conditions and warranties either express or implied by custom, law or statute are excluded;
- The Software we provide and all Content on the Website is provided without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, other than as we expressly state.
- NuMaps does not warrant that Your access to the Website or the functions contained on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and submits Content to You via the Website are free of viruses, malicious computer code transmitted on or through the Website or other harmful components;
- NuMaps expressly disclaims the accuracy of all descriptions and specifications of any products displayed or viewed through the Website;
- NuMaps expressly disclaims the currency, accuracy or completeness of any Content or any information provided by third parties on or through the Website. Use of the Website is at Your own risk.
Subject to these terms, You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from Your downloading, use of, or access to data, files, information, Content, or other material on or through the Website.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NuMaps BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO GOODWILL OR OTHER EXPECTATION BENEFIT OR LIABILITY TO ANY THIRD PARTY, THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON IT OR THROUGH IT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE.
Note: This does not limit Your Basic Rights referred to above.
The Software and other Content we provide on the Website is all subject to copyright - in Australia and elsewhere - belonging to us and to other people. Your use of the Software or other Content we provide or accessible through the Website does not grant You any ownership rights in these items.
Except as permitted by law, You may not de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce to human-readable form any software contained on the Website except as expressly allowed and advised by NuMaps.
NuMaps will keep confidential and secure any personal information about You provided to it and respect the privacy of Your communications on the Internet with us. NuMaps will not sell, trade, exchange or provide any of Your personal information to any entities other than to those referred to above, or to another person in the course of the sale of the NuMaps business or part of it as a going concern.
This contract between us will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
NuMaps aims to resolve any grievance You may have before it gets to the stage of a complaint or dispute. Our intention is to keep You happy through great service and by providing timely resolution of complaints, should the occasion ever arise. To that end, NuMaps has fair policies in Place. You should retain all order, Invoice and receipt documentation from any purchase in order to explain, authenticate and expedite any claim you might have.
If You have a complaint about our products or services or are seeking a refund Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly describing the circumstances of Your grievance. We will revert to You as soon as we can after investigating Your complaint or refund/return request, but at least within 5 business days from the date we receive Your email.
Where we have been unable to resolve Your grievance to Your satisfaction, we advise You to go to the Department of Fair Trading in Your State or Territory or to the Australian Consumer and Competition Commission.
Additional Rights Available
If You are unsure of Your right under this agreement, contact us by email at email@example.com